Free online beauty tips
For some people, getting facial sessions or buying expensive anti-acne facial products are just a norm, but for some, its not. But one things for sure, acne outbreak can affect anybody. So for those who does not want to spend tons and tons of money just to maintain a smooth zit-free skin, follow these simple steps that would definitely make your appearance a la Hollywood star.
1. Use facial soaps – specifically designed for acne. Nowadays, there are sulfur-based soaps that are made to heal and dry acne fast ,suchas Dead sea’s natural sulphur soap.
Wash your face at least two times every day. The first wash should be done in the morning when you wake up and the second, at night before you sleep.
No matter how tiring your whole day might have been, don’t forget to clean your face before you snooze to unclog your pores of all the pollutants you faced. However, consistently washing your face every now and then can actually trigger the sebaceous glands to create more sebum, thus, making it more prone to acne outbreak.
2. Drink enough water every day – If possible, go on for a juice or water fasting. This is one of the easiest ways on how to cure acne naturally. It is not really a hassle doing so. Offices and schools now have water stations so you dont need to carry bottled water when you go to your place of work everyday. Drinking liquids is essential for everybody’s over all health. It is also responsible for carrying toxins out of the body that causes pimple and other acne flare-ups. Although you might need a few trips to thebathroom, it is actually worth it.
3. To cure acne naturally is as simple as not picking or squeezing your zits – It is really quite tempting but touching the affected area, especially you have unclean hands, can increase the production of sebum. Once a pimple or blackheads were squeezed, the membranes below the skin are actually ruptured making the sebum spread underneath the skin and causing infection.
4. Try to engage in activities – such as yoga, gym trips on any form of exercise. You may eliminate toxins with these activities through sweating. Detoxification is the key. This is not only a healthy way to cure acne naturally but it would also help to give you a fit and toned body as well.
5. Change you pillow case after two days – Your pillow cover absorbs all the oil and dirt as you lie down on it every night.So always keep you sheets clean to prevent reapplication of the grime and oil that could lead to more acne outbreaks.
Acne is just like any other form of disease than can be cured without the help of medicines and drugs or expensive products for that matter. Just follow these simple ways on how to cure acne naturally and you are on to a clear and healthier looking skin.