Spending a bomb to buy a facial product with claims of having all natural ingredients for beautiful skin and having drastic results on its usage is very depressing for any beauty conscious woman. We see wide varieties of cosmetics available in supermarkets, department stores, health food stores as well as internet and TV.
Not everybody has the same skin type. What product works on your friends skin, might not work for you and vice versa. If you buy a product for your skin type, it could have adverse effect as there could be some chemical or ingredient which could cause a reaction on your skin. Moral of the story Not all cosmetic products work well for everyones skin.
Cosmetics labeled as having natural ingredients do contain some amount of artificial chemicals or elements. With over priced cosmetics made from natural ingredients, many people have started preparing beauty products at home.
Making a facial mask at home with all the ingredients available in the kitchen is quite easy and inexpensive.
You can easily create a salon like atmosphere while doing a facial at home. Ideally they tie your hair in high ponytail or make you wear a band around head. Choose to do what ever you feel comfortable about.
Below are some beauty tips for inspiration;
– Start by splashing tepid water all over your face. Massage your face gently with water. Repeat it twice or thrice and let your face air dry.
– While your face is still damp, massage vitamin E on your face. Let your face soak the oil for 5 minutes or so. Use a mild soap to remove the oil from your face.
– Again splash your face with water at room temperate. Repeat it for 2 or 3 times. Avoid towel drying your face.
– Next make your facial mask. Blend 1 egg white or fresh Aloe Vera juice of same quantity, 2 tsp vegetable oil and 1 tsp pure apple juice in a clean bowl.
– Dip your hands in the facial mask and apply the mask to your skin. Start with your chin, move upwards and then outwards skipping the area around the eyes and lips.
– Now you have to just sit back and relax. Cover your eyes with wet cotton balls or cucumber pieces. The mask has to dry completely. An ideal time for taking a small nap.
– Mask takes anywhere from 20 30 minutes to dry. You feel your skin tightened when the mask is dry. Splash water all over face and gently remove the mask with light massage strokes on your face. Continue doing this till your face is cleared of the entire home made facial mask. Let your face air dry.
Use this home made facial mask once or twice a week or depending up on the time you have on hand. You will feel fresh and have a fresher healthier looking face all the time.