Anti wrinkle eye creams contains ingredients that provide extra moisture to your skin. This helps in diminishing darkness from the skin and makes it look more firm. Many anti wrinkle eye creams contain vitamins A and D. These are the vitamins that are lost when skin is exposed to sun rays for longer durations. Continue reading “Anti – wrinkle eye creams”
If you want to be able to compare anti wrinkle eye cream products, and get the most effective one, then you need to know about these powerful ingredients. Continue reading “Compare Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream – Discover 5 Ingredients That Will Make Your Skin Younger By Ingela M. Johansson”
Healthy-looking skin is a desire that all we women suffer from! Such is our madness that we try every product that claims to give us glowing skin. We completely ignore the fact that glowing is an indication of our skin being healthy. And healthy skin is the only sure lasting way to have glowing skin. Packaged products work on our outward features alone and they chemically active which Is certainly not good on the long run. So, go herbal! The herbal beauty tips for healthy-looking skin products that you can make yourself using the stuff in your kitchen or you can buy natural beauty product from market! And they work wonders in the long run. Long-lasting results and economical, what more can you ask for? Continue reading “15 Herbal Beauty Tips For Healthy-Looking Skin By Shahzad Musawwir Farid”
Being simply gorgeous is almost every woman’s dream but most women are under the misconception that they can only be ‘simply gorgeous’ if they look like a stunning super model.
The truth is when most men refer to a woman as ‘Simply Gorgeous’ they are not talking about their looks alone because men can usually see past all the camouflage and are more interested in the real woman that lies beneath.
Developing your personality is just as important, if not more so.
Creating the image you present to the world is not just about what you look like but also what you do with it and how you behave.
Here are five beauty tips to get you started: Continue reading “Simply Gorgeous – 5 Beauty Tips to Make You Simply Gorgeous By Elaine Woosey”
Who doesn’t want to have healthier skin? Elderberry works similar to many other fruits and herbs, where it can really improve your skin rejuvenation and give you a more youthful, glowing complexion. Some people will use the actual berries from the elderberry plant, while others use tinctures or various masks made from the berries, flowers, and leaves of the elder plant. Continue reading “The Benefits Of Elderberry – Promotes Healthy Skin,Helps With Allergies”
Cold Process Soap Making is a great way to make soap, but ….is this keeping up with changing trends and needs?
Hot Process Soap Making allows you to get the same wonderful natural soap that you get from Cold Process, but it’s ready to use within a couple of days.What could be better than that?
Baking soda is a versatile and natural substance that is made from sodium carbonate, soda ash, or sodium bicarbonate. It is a known fact that baking soda has numerous uses including baking, deodorizing, everyday cleaning, and best of all beauty. Continue reading “Baking Soda Beauty Tips By Lesley Dietschy”
According to the dictionary, honey is a sweet yellowish or brownish fluid produced by various bees from the nectar of flowers. Besides using honey as food, did you know that honey is one of the oldest and most effective beauty aids?
Honey contains waxes, sugars, and traces of minerals. It is a natural moisturizer, as well as an anti-irritant making it suitable for sensitive skin types. Honey can be found in many of the beauty products you find in your local drug store or favorite beauty supply store. Some of these products can be very expensive to purchase and many of these products can be made at home.
Try some of the following honey beauty tips below. Please be sure not to use honey on your skin if you are allergic to it!
1. Honey mask: Apply pure honey to your face and allow it to set until dry. This will take about 15 minutes. Once dry, rinse your face with warm water.
2. Body glow bath: To moisturize, smooth, and get an all over body glow, keep a jar of honey next to your bath. Apply honey on your skin and pat dry using both hands. While patting your skin, the honey will get sticky and gently pull up your skin. Rinse away the honey when you are done. The results will be great circulation and beautiful, glowing skin!
3. Honey bath: For sweet smelling and soft skin, add ¼ to ½ cup of honey to your bath water.
4. Honey scrub: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with a little almond flour into the palm of your hand. Gently apply on your face for a facial scrub. Rinse your face with warm water to remove honey scrub.
5. Daily facial cleanser: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with a little milk powder into the palm of your hand. Apply on your face to clean away dirt and makeup and then rinse with warm water.
6. Shiny Hair: To add some shine to your hair, mix 1 teaspoon of honey, a squeeze of fresh lemon, and 1 quart of warm water. Shampoo your hair as usual and then pour the honey mixture on your hair. Allow your hair to dry as normal. You do not have to rinse out the honey mixture.
7. Hair conditioner: For healthy hair and scalp, combine ½ cup of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Saturate your hair with the honey mixture, put on a shower cap and allow it to remain on hair for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, shampoo and rinse your hair as you normally do.
8. Skin toner: To firm, smooth, and moisturize your skin, combine 1 peeled, cored apple with 1 tablespoon of honey in a blender. Pulse honey mixture until smooth. Gently apply honey mixture on face and allow it to remain for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water to remove the honey mixture.
With the above beauty tips, you can create affordable spa-like products at home. Honey is a wonderful beauty product because it contains naturally occurring enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. Be sure your honey is all natural by purchasing only 100% pure honey to create your beauty products.
Lesley Dietschy is a freelance writer and the founder of http://www.HomeDecorExchange.com – The Home Decor Exchange is a valuable website full of information and resources about home and garden decorating.
In addition to editing the Home Decor Exchange website, Lesley is a crochet pattern designer and needle fiber artist. You can view her crochet patterns and needle fiber designs at: http://www.ErinOliviaDesigns.Etsy.com
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?8-Honey-Beauty-Tips&id=491331] 8 Honey Beauty Tips